Becoming a Placement Provider
Being a Nurse Assessor/Supervisor
Provided by Devon Training Hub
Mental Health First Aid Champion - 6th and 7th April 2022
Time : 09:30 - 13:00 on both days
Delegates must attend both dates to complete the course.
Suitable for All Staff
Mental Health First Aid Champion
This two-part course trains you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
· An understanding of common mental health issues
· Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
· Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
· Skills to support positive wellbeing
· This is a two-part course delivered via online video conferencing
· Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
· We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
· A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
· A manual to refer to whenever you need it
· A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
· A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
If you are not able to attend this session please let us know in advance so that a place can be made available for another delegate.
This course is being run as an online training course. Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed to you closer to the event.
If you have any questions please contact the team at email@example.com
Please create an account and log in to book a place on this course.